Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have advanblack's stretched saddlebags and fender extension on my 2013 RGC. The problem I'm having is the arch between the saddlebags and stretched fender aren't making that nice even arch. The fender arch is about 3/4" lower than the bags. Any suggestions on how to get the arch to flow even?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I watched his videos. I'll be trying his ideas to get the bags adjusted.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Contact Advanblack they have a new mold for the rear fender extension that fits and aligns. I ordered extended bags and fender extension few weeks back but they shipped me the old mold, contacted them and they sent the new mold. Been a great company to work with

·
Registered
844 Posts
I am looking at the Advanblack extended bags and the Hogworkz. There only about $100 difference as far as price. Is one of them a better product than the other? It's hard to make a decision between the two as far as cheap bags. I looked at Top Shop and they are way out of the ball park for me. I plan to do the fender extension also at a later date and will check out the alignment tricks.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Can say I’m extremely happy with Advanblack especially with the updated fender mold they align good I just need to try and Center the muffler a bit. I’ll try to attach some pics. Color is perfect!
Is your trunk also from Anvanblack? I like that the hardware matches the paint. Nice sled!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yes the chopped tour pack is also from Advanblack and for the price is great really happy with it! They just started offering color matched hinges which look much better than chrome in my opinion. The backrest pad vinyl is crap though but I’m having it and seat recovered with some custom pattern so don’t really care. I’ll get a pic tonight of the rear showing the profile of the bags.

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
I have Advanblack extended saddlebags, extended fender fascia and their lower fairing speaker pods and I am very pleased with their products as well as their stellar customer service.
I`ve been dealing with Sam Chan, the Sales Manager, and he has been very helpful with everything.
I wouldn`t hesitate to purchase from them again.
That`s just my personal opinion.
Mike U.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Can say I’m extremely happy with Advanblack especially with the updated fender mold they align good I just need to try and Center the muffler a bit. I’ll try to attach some pics. Color is perfect!
Yer killing me...I've the same color and that looks great.....now would you please install one chrome and one black Ciro filler light? This is so I can decide on chrome or black....I like the extended bags....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Haha! I actually have the Custom Dynamics 8” plasma bars that never opened that I got before the Advanblack stuff, so sending them back to get the 10” which will fit with the fender extension. I’m also thinking of ordering the lowers with speaker pod from Advanblack. Need to quit spending money as have new 21” & 18” Arlen Ness Flare 5 back contrast arriving Friday!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine looks just like your first photo. There's approximately 3/4" difference between the bags and fender extension. As far as advanblack, great customer service, quality is good too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have there Rushmore trunk on my 2013 also. Good company and I'll call them asap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts