Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If anybody is interested in a unique bike, St. Charles HD has a 2013 Anniversary CVO with matching (CVO Paint, not sure if it is official, but it matches) Tour Pak.

15091 Miles
$30,749.

Some folks think this is a fake, because it is not the Anniversary Brown color scheme. This is an Anniversary CVO which got it's own color scheme, and is a numbered bike. Makes it rather unique.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
I'm glad that pix is fuzzy. I love that color scheme. :) Just doesn't have all the goodies my CVO Ultra does or I'd give it some serious thought.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
The 2013 CVO Road Glide Custom has this paint scheme. The photo is blurry but it looks correct to me.... I have the same bike. The brown color scheme was for non CVO's.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
The 2013 CVO Road Glide Custom has this paint scheme. The photo is blurry but it looks correct to me.... I have the same bike. The brown color scheme was for non CVO's.

The people that don't realize the paint must not be aware that the CVO bikes get their own annie colors. I just love that color scheme but not ready to give up the Ultra goodies. Bike would look a lot better with a chopped pack on it IMO. Would love to have one like yours for day trips.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
The people that don't realize the paint must not be aware that the CVO bikes get their own annie colors. I just love that color scheme but not ready to give up the Ultra goodies. Bike would look a lot better with a chopped pack on it IMO. Would love to have one like yours for day trips.
I have the matching detachable tour pack on mine. I do 2000-3000+ road trips at least once a year. The only difference between your bike and mine (except for CVO stuff) is the CB/Intercom.

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
That is definitely the correct color, good price also. I'm not looking at this thread anymore, lol.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
I have the matching detachable tour pack on mine. I do 2000-3000+ road trips at least once a year. The only difference between your bike and mine (except for CVO stuff) is the CB/Intercom.
Mine is also a CVO... It's an '11 FLTRUSE. Mine also has the integrated Garmin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts