Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Underwriter says I have to sell it to get the home loan approved. Sick to my stomach, but priorities and my family come first. It has to go quick, and I will probably end up dumping it to the dealer for what I owe on it. I wont part it out.

2013 Candy Orange ~~1700 miles
ABS / Security
17" Carlini Evil Ape's
Chroms controls
Steel braided lines
Stage one
Fuel Moto PCV
CFR"s
Cobra dual headers
Screamin Eagle intake
La Pera seat
Custom dynamics turn signals (dmanic ringz) and rears.
Chome latches
misc chrome pieces

$19,000 (SOLD!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I'm interested but would need to secure financing with a trade in at a local dealer. What city are you in?

Drew

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
OK. I'll contact them and see what I can figure out. I have two bikes to trade in so I guess I'll have to ride out there and see what they are going to give me on trade first. IS the bike financed through or harley or is it pink in hand?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wow that is a beautiful bike, sorry you have to let it go. Love what you did to it with the chrome evil apes, looks amazing. Wish I was in the market!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas.

It kills me, but the house is beautiful.. I'll get another bike (probably after the house closes.. HAHA!!)

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I'm sure you'll have your knees in the wind soon after the purchase of the house.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again guys.... headed to the dealer tomorrow, hoping they'll pay it off..

18,100 or so..

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
What daeler are you taking it to? I'll meet you there and see if we can work something out. Let me know what time and such. I have not had much of a chance to do anything with this yet.

Drew

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok change in plan. I have a few more days before they absolutely need it gone.. Instead of playing back and forth with a dealer, I'll sell it for what I owe, to a member. I can always use the dealer as a fall back if I don't find a buyer.

Hog Pro, email me at brett(dot)crane(at)gmail.com

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts