Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all the many VETS out there who ever has been deployed, dug a fox hole, hump a ruck sack, had to pee in a tube, burn other peoples sh*t , been shot at, had to shot back or just endured formation in the blazing sun or Ft Drum cold.

I am wanting to convert my FLHX to a Road Glide so I am in need of everything related to this. I have a 2013 Ultra Limited that was converted to a Street Glide so my inter connect is good. Turn signals, lights well you guys would know.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Funny... I have a Road King with and OE Batwing fairing on it and I'm looking to do the same as you, convert that to a Road Glide Fairing. Good Luck and Let me know how it goes!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks to all the many VETS out there who ever has been deployed, dug a fox hole, hump a ruck sack, had to pee in a tube, burn other peoples sh*t , been shot at, had to shot back or just endured formation in the blazing sun or Ft Drum cold.

I am wanting to convert my FLHX to a Road Glide so I am in need of everything related to this. I have a 2013 Ultra Limited that was converted to a Street Glide so my inter connect is good. Turn signals, lights well you guys would know.

Any assistance would be appreciated!
Look up Sic 26's build, he did the conversion

·
Registered
34 Posts
Shark nose conversion

I have everything you need. I was going to build a 11-13 Shark, but went with a different setup, so I have it all. Brackets, inner, outer, windshield, turn signals, holders to go to the engine guard, that allows lowers to be installed, headlight assembly (This is the correct tilted set that let's you remove headlights from the front.), ALL OF IT, I know I am missing something. Do you need gauges, too? I bought most items new from harley, except the fairing inner and outer, which is bought from a forum member. I have 750 in all of it, and will sell for the same. Shipping might be a little hefty, but only will charge what it costs, as I paid way more, since I bought it all separate.
LMK.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I have everything you need. I was going to build a 11-13 Shark, but went with a different setup, so I have it all. Brackets, inner, outer, windshield, turn signals, holders to go to the engine guard, that allows lowers to be installed, headlight assembly (This is the correct tilted set that let's you remove headlights from the front.), ALL OF IT, I know I am missing something. Do you need gauges, too? I bought most items new from harley, except the fairing inner and outer, which is bought from a forum member. I have 750 in all of it, and will sell for the same. Shipping might be a little hefty, but only will charge what it costs, as I paid way more, since I bought it all separate.
LMK.

[email protected]
There's a guy over on HDF looking for this stuff. I directed him over here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2013 inner fairing, wheels, wind shield, handle bars (with brake, cutch & cables) and exhaust. I'm right down the road from you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts