Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2013 Atomic Orange CVO Road Glide is for sale. The bike has approx. 9700miles on the odo. It's never been damaged or dropped and has been driven responsibly - never raced. The bike is in incredible condition, the paint is perfect - no scratches or scrapes. I have receipts for the 1k, 5k, and Dyno Tune work. The bike will get it's 10k service in the next week. That work is $400 at my dealer and is included in the purchase price. The receipt will be provided. The bike is always stored in a climate controlled garage with a Battery Tender hooked up to it. All of the CVO 'goodies' that come with the bike will be provided - CVO cover, bag liners, gold key, etc.

The bike is located just north of Seattle, WA. I will help arrange delivery or even deliver if the time/distance are reasonable.

I want to reiterate that the condition of the bike is like new. It's always been maintained and treated with respect. I have a bunch of pictures that I'm happy to email you if you're interested.

Email address = [email protected]

Asking price: $31,000

Accessories:

Vance and Hines Monster Rounds Mufflers
Vance and Hines True Duals Headers
H-D Super Tuner Software
Dynotuned by local H-D dealer

Custom Leather Seat by Rich’s Custom Seats (The original seat and passenger pillon will be provided - they were never used so are like new)
Mustang Adjustable Rider Backrest
H-D Chrome Saddle Bag Guards
Windvest Windscreen
Kuryakyn License Plate Assembly & Frame
HD 4 Way Docking Hardware
HD 4 Way Docking Hardware Covers
HD Backrest
HD Passenger Backrest Pad
HD Luggage Rack
Kuryakyn Floorboard Extenders
HD Billet Footpeg Mounts
HD CVO Matching Footpegs
Custom Dynamics Brake Strobe module
Motorcycle Armor fuel tank protection film
Brukus saddle bag securing locks
Sancho’s Wings

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've a shoulder problem that limits how much time I can spend on the bike at one time. I'm good for a few hours per day before it starts bothering me. Road trips are off the table at this point.

I'll probably buy some sort of sports car.

BTW: I lowered the price a little...

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
I've a shoulder problem that limits how much time I can spend on the bike at one time. I'm good for a few hours per day before it starts bothering me. Road trips are off the table at this point.

Sorry to read that. Good luck with the sale. It shouldn't be a problem as people are still looking for that particular bike.

·
Registered
114 Posts

I have a shoulder problem also. I just put taller bars on mine and now problem fixed. Back to riding pain free.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a shoulder problem also. I just put taller bars on mine and now problem fixed. Back to riding pain free.
Oh how I wish it were that simple. All the cartiledge is gone - it's bone on bone all day every day. Mine's as good as it's going to get. Baseball wasn't very, very good to me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts