Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 cvo road glide - $35000

This Road Glide is a head turner and this was the last production year for this model. It is sure to be a classic especially since CVO's are limited production bikes.
3115 Miles - 110 Cubic Inch Screaming Eagle Motor with the 110 Performance Upgrade Kit installed (rods, cams, heads, etc..) - LED Moto Lights mounted on brake calipers - GPS - Vance & Hines Power Duels with Rinehart Racing Mufflers - Luggage rack and Sissy Bar (Quick Release)
My asking price is $35000.00. Feel free to contact me through the forum or via email at [email protected]

I also have a 2012 5X8 Wells Cargo Road Force V-Nose enclosed Trailer with ramp and door that I would be willing to sell with the bike for an additional $2500. I added tie downs in the floor and along the walls and mounted a HD front tire chock to roll the bike onto.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
First post and you're selling an almost 2 year old bike for $3k over list. Must be a lot of extras on it. Have any lowers or a tourpack for it?

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Yeah OP needs to read the rules. It better have a lot more than a tour-pak and lowers for $36k.
I like the limited production part too. Hell, there were more of his made than mine or yours.:rolleyes: If we really think about it, every color/model is limited production. They make them to the end of the model year limiting their production to one year.:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
According to KBB and local Harley this bike retails for 35K without the extras. I believe I am right in the ballpark. No, the bike does not have a tour pack or lowers. I like the height of the bike as is and the custom look without the tour pack. It is set up to add a tour pack if that is what you would want on it. My goal on this sell is to just break even not gouge someone.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
So I guess we burn violators at the stake around here right? Either one of you PM the guy with some friendly advice or did you go right into to flaming his thread? The bike is worth what the seller thinks it's worth and somewhere somebody is willing to pay it. If you aren't that somebody then how about let the thread be? Good news for OP is that all the bullshit is keeping him near the top!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
So I guess we burn violators at the stake around here right? Either one of you PM the guy with some friendly advice or did you go right into to flaming his thread? The bike is worth what the seller thinks it's worth and somewhere somebody is willing to pay it. If you aren't that somebody then how about let the thread be? Good news for OP is that all the bullshit is keeping him near the top!

Not flaming at all, just helping increase his post count and keep his FS ad at the top.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts

You're right RR. I was a little harsh on him about the limited production part.

My apologies to the OP.

I think I saw a post on another site that someone is looking for one. Can you please give some more details on the engine build? I'll see if I can find that post and steer him your way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohiobellboy,
Below is what i added to the motor. I hope this helps and anyone you can send my way would be great.
Thank you,

A. SCREAMIN’ EAGLE® PRO 110
PERFORMANCE UPGRADE KIT*
This kit was engineered and tested to upgrade the CVO™
110 powertrain for use on the race track. Designed to
maximize performance with the stock cylinder heads, this
“in-a-box” kit includes high compression 10.5:1 pistons,
SE-259E cams, Perfect Fit pushrods, high performance
clutch spring, and gaskets. The kit also includes the “must
have” Screamin’ Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner module to
provide the right on-track tuning for maximum performance.
Installation provides significant improvements in
performance over the street-legal 110ci CVO vehicle configuration.
When equipped with high-flow air intake and highflow
exhaust, the combination has the potential to produce
114 HP and 110 ft lbs. of torque with the stock cylinder heads.
For race application only.
NOTE: Installation of automatic or manual compression
releases on large displacement engines is highly
recommended.
27548-10 $1,259.95
Fits ’07-later CVO models with 110ci Twin Cam engines.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lowering price $33000.00

I am lowering the price on my 2013 CVO Roadglide to $33000.00. If anyone has any ideas for selling the bike I would appreciate the advice.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
If you haven't already try posting an ad on Chopperexchange.com. This sight can help you get an idea what bikes like yours are listing for as well.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
No worries. Good luck with the sale. I hope things work out for the best.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts