Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2013 CVO Road Glide in Atomic Orange/Galaxy Grey with Edge Graphics. The bike only has 1,196 miles on it. Bike is in perfect condition, never seen rain. Have tons of extras. I have all the original parts, except for the stock head pipe for the exhaust. Even though it is a cvo have tons of extras and accessories. I have around $7,500 in extras. The bike was purchased at Buckminns Harley and dyno tuned there also. It has the complete Stainless Steel high output Vance and Hines race dual exhaust. It was tuned with a screamin eagle race tuner. I have 2 key fobs, 3 keys I have 2 gold keys in the jewelery boxes, the cover is still in vacuumed sealed bag, all the paper work. The bike looks better then roliing off show room floor. I have no time to ride and to many bikes need to cut back. Will help with shipping. Selling for $25,000.00 Thanks I'm Located in New Lenox, IL. Feel free to message or email me at [email protected] if any questions or need more pictures or specific pictures of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buckmins is in Ohio and it looks to have an Illinois Plate........um, where are you and the bike located amigo? :grin:
Yep I bought it at Buckmins in Ohio, I live by New Lenox, IL. That is were the bike and I'm located. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts