Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to my 1,000 mile service I had the following things done yesterday...
V&H Power Dual head pipes, V&H High Output mufflers and a SE super tune.
before and after numbers below... what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice, I'm at almost the exact same numbers with V&H Power Duals, 4" Rineharts, and the SE tuner on my 12 CVO. Think I'm going to have Dragos put some cams in and do the tune.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Looks good Jon. Almost identical to my buddy's 2011 CVO Ultra. Send me a PM anytime you want to hook up for a ride. I just live on the westside and I have met up with a few other forum members from Jax. I'll also shoot you a PM whenever we organize any get togethers if you're interested. Enjoy your new tune! :D

-Ken

P.S. Did Brad at Baymeadows do your tune?

·
Administrator
12,484 Posts
Good numbers, just think of how a nice cam could make them better. :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good Jon. Almost identical to my buddy's 2011 CVO Ultra. Send me a PM anytime you want to hook up for a ride. I just live on the westside and I have met up with a few other forum members from Jax. I'll also shoot you a PM whenever we organize any get togethers if you're interested. Enjoy your new tune! :D

-Ken

P.S. Did Brad at Baymeadows do your tune?
I don't know, Ken. They only put the tech's initials on the bill... BWD. Would those be his initials?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Most likely Brad. If it is you did good because he is the man you want when it comes to tuning. He tuned my 96" and people are amazed at how well it runs. They swear I had cams put in. Not the case but maybe someday. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
In addition to my 1,000 mile service I had the following things done yesterday...
I thought off the factory floor it would be 122 as the HD site shows for the 2013 CVO. Good pickup on the numbers, will see if they match, getting same system installed tomorrow.

Mac

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
I thought off the factory floor it would be 122 as the HD site shows for the 2013 CVO. Good pickup on the numbers, will see if they match, getting same system installed tomorrow.

Mac
thats not measured at the rear wheel. so while it is a valid number, it is misleading because it isn't real world.

·
Registered
9 Posts
WOW! Now that is impressive. Had mine done with same exhaust and SERT tuned, only gettign 109 torque and 86 hp with 4th gear run. Dont understand the big number differences though.

Mac

·
Registered
211 Posts
Dr. Dyno gave my 2013 FLHTCUSE8 a whirl on his Dynojet at the Laconia Rally, all 3 pulls were consistent on a 84 degree day 94.3 Hp & 118.8 Tq.

My performance mods are as follows:

> Cobra Power Pro Tuner
> Cobra Power Port Duals Headers
> Rinehart 4" Slip-on's
> Performance Machine Super Gasser A/C
> Boyesen Power Wing

Subsequently I learned you can adjust the Power Pro Tuner and I tweaked it a little and feel there was a little more to be had, maybe not a lot on the top end but definitely on the bottom end. We'll see next time I get a chance to do a few more pulls.

To the OP looks like a job well done on your tune.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts