Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just purchased a 13 RGU and plan to put V&H Hi Output/ Power Duals on it with a Drak air cleaner. I've been looking into tuners and was thinking about going with an auto tune of some sort. I have a TTS tuner that is locked to my 08 Fatboy. For $200. I can at the RGU to it. I tuned my Fatboy in an afternoon and it runs excellent from Sea level up to 10,000'(thats as high as I've been). I'm starting to lean towards going with the TTS for $200.00 and a V&H Throttle Pac as I dont know if the TTS can get rid of the throttle lag. Even the Fuel Pac is more than $200. and cant tune as well, or as much as the TTS. What are your opinions?? Thanks, adown

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I still have my TTS device from my 09, and now ride a 13 RGU. TTS is very adjustable.

·
Registered
972 Posts
The TTS will take care of your throttle lag. Soon they will have "flight commander" and you wont have to haul your computer around with you while logging. Which isone reason i changed over to the Power Vision i am really happy with the change, though it was an expensive learning experience. I can get mike bikes tune back to stock very easily. I dont meed a computer to do most tuning and autotuning...........

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey Drago, you a dealer? Any discounts on second license in a tts?

Do I have to send my unit back to tts or is it a software switch or key?

Greg

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The throttle lag I'm talking about is from the drive-by-wire, not a tune issue. I dont think the master tune will do anything for that. My master tune is the old black box and will not support the flight recorder. I think I kinda like seeing the data as it's recorder so I know I don't miss any RPM range. I think I will have my old one upgraded to a double and get the V&H Throttle Pak. Thanks for the replies.... More are always welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts