Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my orders for TMan 555 TQ, Dragos 2 into 1, and Kuryakyn Mach 2. Read endless posts about cam/exhaust combos till my head spun. Had decided on the Dragos pipes and gave Frank @ Dragos a call to order. Asked him his suggestion on cam and he said the TMan 555 was the way to go. Parts will be installed by Lloyd @ V Twin Solutions and Dyno'd by Ed at Dyno Differnce. These 3 guys came highly recommended and they have been extremely helpful so far.

Hopefully, I will be posting my dyno sheet in the next few weeks. 100hp/110tq???? :D Maybe be dreamin', but anything close would be an awesome gain for the bucks!

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Frisco. Guessing from your post we are in the same area. I've heard good things about V Twin Solutions and Ed's capabilities with the Dyno. Looking forward to seeing your results.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome to the tank. Sounds like you got some good advice from someone in the know. I took Frank's advice and been grinning ear to ear since :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina, good luck on your build. Double triple dyno numbers would be nice.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Triple! I'm just down the road in Richardson. I've heard nothing but good things about Ed and Lloyd and was surprised when Frank @ Dragos knew exactly who they were. He has done some builds with them and said they were top notch!

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Welcome from Florida, I'm looking forward to seeing the results also.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
100 Posts
Subscribing to this one. Hoping to get close to those numbers with my 11 after i order from frank. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
830 Posts
My Tman 555 tq got installed just before Christmas. Indy told me it pulls like a train, said he thinks I will be real happy.
No Dyno numbers because I am using a Thunder Max. Just plug in a close map and go!
I want to see your numbers so I can live vicariously through you!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
My Tman 555 tq got installed just before Christmas. Indy told me it pulls like a train, said he thinks I will be real happy.
No Dyno numbers because I am using a Thunder Max. Just plug in a close map and go!
I want to see your numbers so I can live vicariously through you!
PFWIZ, here's a link to a dyno with your set up http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=18299

Those are some impressive numbers! I don't know how one would do much better with out head work.?

·
Registered
830 Posts
What map # are you using in the Tmax?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
I will ask my Indy this weekend what map used.
if I don't like it I will use number 197 just like Frank Drago did....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is a dyno from C&S speed shop on same set up.

Look at that flat tq curve.

I know ED did one that made 98HP 110TQ.
I'll be pumped to get those sort of #s and a curve that looks like that one! Now if we could just figure out how to squeeze 2HP more out of this setup...??

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
You are gonna love those cams. They pull great at low RPM's.

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Frank,@ Drago's Bike Works, is The Man!
Anything he suggests is definitely the way to go.
I plan on calling him again, once my ca$h replenishes, and ordering the
T-Man 555tq for my 2012 Roadglide Custom.
Best of Luck to you.
Mike U.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts