Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my new 2013 FLTRX tuned and dyno'd at Alefs HD in Wichita this past weekend. I am happy with the results although I was hoping for more. Bike runs great and pulls very good running down the road

HP was at 89
TQ was at 102

103 motor with 254e cams, Heavy Breather, TTS, Rinehart Classic True Duals w/3.5 inch cans...nothing fancy.

My wife's 2013 Streetglide has the same setup minus the cams and dyno'd at 82 HP and 100 TQ.

I am sure it is on here somewhere, but does anyone know offhand what bone stock HP and TQ numbers are for 2013's with the 103TC? Will try and post pics of the dyno sheet later.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Your numbers look about right based on others I've seen with similar setups, but peak numbers don't tell the whole story. If it "runs great and pulls very good" it sounds like you have smooth hp/tq curves, which is what it's all about. Can you post the graph?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will try and post it this evening when am home from work.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I dyno'd 90hp and 95tq, but again I'm loosing power from my pipes, I'm running the 4.5" CFR's, swapping them out with something with more back press. should gain me prob 5hp and roughtly another 7-10tq.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here the printoff of the dyno...my HP was actually 88.3...not the 89 I thought it was.

I know if I went with a different exhaust my numbers would have been better...but like the look and sound of the Rineharts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
1st post. I just got back from picking up my bike from Alef's. I bought a 2013 road glide ultra from them three weeks ago. I put my 1,000 miles on it and took it in for some upgrades. I purchased V/H true duels, RCXhaust, RC Eclipse A/C, SE 255 cams, TTS tuner, and just had it dyno'd. It shows 88.84 max hp and104.11 max tq. It runs great and seems to have lots of power. I have only had stage one kits on my bikes in the past. I am very pleased and have not stopped smiling.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Here the printoff of the dyno...my HP was actually 88.3...not the 89 I thought it was.

I know if I went with a different exhaust my numbers would have been better...but like the look and sound of the Rineharts.
That's OK, you still have bragging rights on wifey, lol.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I would be happy with those numbers. My buddies 12 has same cams plus the harley cnc heads, vance and hines true duels with cfr mufflers and his numbers are like 98hp and 106lbs.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
remember your dyno tune is only as good as the operator, I would never have a dealer dyno my bike. I have Cycle Rama 575 cams, S/E Heavy Breather, Dragula and TTS. I dynoed at 97.5hp and 113.65tq.

·
Registered
967 Posts
remember your dyno tune is only as good as the operator, I would never have a dealer dyno my bike. I have Cycle Rama 575 cams, S/E Heavy Breather, Dragula and TTS. I dynoed at 97.5hp and 113.65tq.
+1. After market cams out performs HD's.
Numbers r ok, if runs good and pull strong should be happy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My 2012 FLTRX dynoed 80 hp / 100 tq with a HD Heavy Breather and Rinehart extreme true duals with 3.5" mufflers. This was with a PCV with a canned map from Fuel Moto.

Looks like the wife's set up is close to what I had. I'd want compare the area under the curves to see how your SE254 cams are doing. If it feels good and your A/F is good, I wouldn't worry too much about the dyno numbers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts