Black Powder Coated Handlebars
Black HD Levers
PM black Renthal Grips
Arlen Ness Black Dash
Mustang Solo Seat with Drivers Backrest
Hog Tunes Amp and Speakers
Dyno Tuned to 173 Hp and 164 FT lbs Torque
ALL Original parts included in the sale
7000 miles Total on the bike 4000mi on the stock 103 and 3000mi on the new S&S T143
Its time for my next bike project over $40,000 invested
$30,000 will buy this 1 owner bike..
Call,Text or email with and questions or concerns 513-544-8563

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man that is Nice ! Two wheel lust !

I have been considering a 143 / Big Bore throttle body. Just wondered what kind of fuel mileage does this bike make ? I realize that it don't matter, your the first one that has the combo that I'm considering,so just thought I would ask ? Thanks,Arkie

·
Super Moderator
10,207 Posts
Yeah really ? If I knew the 143 was as reliable as the 124 ( which will replace this 103 when it squats ) , then I would get it over the 124 .. I can tell you , for the money being thrown into the engine , fuel mileage would not be an issue .. IOW , if you can afford the swap , fuel mileage isnt an issue ..

·
Registered
25 Posts
You know I was trying to ask a reasonable question, I do not see it as an issue. Unless it gets 120 miles to a tank of fuel. Then on the trip I have planned it would be an issue. Just a simple question that I hoped to find the answer . I would think with that throttle body it was consume a lot of fuel, but I still do not have an answer. Thanks,Arkie

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
You know I was trying to ask a reasonable question, I do not see it as an issue. Unless it gets 120 miles to a tank of fuel. Then on the trip I have planned it would be an issue. Just a simple question that I hoped to find the answer . I would think with that throttle body it was consume a lot of fuel, but I still do not have an answer. Thanks,Arkie
now I'm curious.....

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Not sure if this helps but my 08 RG has the 107 Big Bore kit along with Screaming Eagle heads that were polished & ported, oversized valves, 585 cam and I'm running powervisions target tune with wide and 02 sensors. I did not change out the throttle body. I pretty much get right around 170 miles to the tank. Can't help you on the 143, but I wouldn't think it would get the mileage I get. Also depends how you ride it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank You for the answers guy's, that is about what I suspected . I was just wanting to know where I'm ending up with another Hot Rod . Ain't life grand ! Oh what fun it is to Fly !
Thanks,Arkie

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you, I just wasn't sure how much that Big Hog throttle body would drink. But like you said it's up to your throttle. That is a beautiful bike,someone is going to be smiling on that ride. Can't wait to see your next one. Thanks,Arkie

1 - 20 of 26 Posts