Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I installed the chrome lower legs, black cowbells, gloss black headlight bezel, contrast chrome 19 inch agitator front wheel with contrast rotors, black wild one chubby 10 inch bagger bars, black mirrors, black get a grip handgrips. Heres some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice!
It occurs to me that since this thing was built about a month ago, shipped to your dealer only to have you go back two steps and re-build it (which most of us do); The MoCo needs to set up a build your own factory. It would be like a smorgasbord restaurant where we could go in and start with just a frame and then pick out and put on our own parts under the assistance & supervision of factory trained techs. That IMO would be a great way to spend a weeks vacation! You just wouldn't have any new old parts to sell when you were done.
I'll be looking for yours in the classified section of the forum...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice!
It occurs to me that since this thing was built about a month ago, shipped to your dealer only to have you go back two steps and re-build it (which most of us do); The MoCo needs to set up a build your own factory. It would be like a smorgasbord restaurant where we could go in and start with just a frame and then pick out and put on our own parts under the assistance & supervision of factory trained techs. That IMO would be a great way to spend a weeks vacation! You just wouldn't have any new old parts to sell when you were done.
I'll be looking for yours in the classified section of the forum...
I never understood why Harley doesn't already have a build request for certain items like wheels and bars. I know most dealers make their money doing these changes but look at Ford and Chevy how they allure you to order it the way you want to begin with

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I never understood why Harley doesn't already have a build request for certain items like wheels and bars. I know most dealers make their money doing these changes but look at Ford and Chevy how they allure you to order it the way you want to begin with

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Youd be cutting into their parts business getting it like you want the first time.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looking good!! but no pipes:eek: thats was #1 on mine its gotta sound like a harley
Have the pipes V&H monster rounds. Didnt install yet because I have to wait until Saturday to put my new rear wheel and tire on and have to remove the exhaust to do so. No sense removing exhaust and putting new ones on only to remove again. Will take pics Sunday of rear wheel and pipes and post

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I like the idea of the black upper slider covers with chrome slider,looks good!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts