Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Extreme Billet SE A/C - PM A/C - Lepera Solo Seat

Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle Extreme Billet Stage One Air Cleaner.
This is off on my 2013 RGC. I think it'll fit any HD 103 but check before ya buy.
No instructions but I'll walk ya through installation and try to find a PDF instruction sheet in the mean time.
All parts and 4" K&N filter included.
$250 shipped to lower 48. PayPal preferred. S O L D S O L D S O L D

Lepera Bare Bones Seat $150
Came off my '04 --- will fit to '07
Like new ... No tears or scuffs. Gives a low, slammed look to your bike. SOLD - SOLD

Performance Machine Super Gas Stage One Air Cleaner. Came off my '04 FLHT.
Will fit EFI engines to '07. All parts and instructions included. I'll walk ya through installation if you need. Just basic stuff.
$250 shipped to lower 48. PayPal preferred. SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bump for a nice intake.

I switched to this after a Roland Sands intake similar style and I like this one better. You can really hear it sucking air, LOUD. Made good power on the dyno.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for a nice intake.

I switched to this after a Roland Sands intake similar style and I like this one better. You can really hear it sucking air, LOUD. Made good power on the dyno.
Thanks, Craigmier. It really gets the job done. It served me well on an '04 FLTHI with S&S cams ,lifters and push rods.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
HD air cleaner still available? Still $250?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Sorry Lucky D... I assumed it would fit my bike since it came off of your 2013 RGC. I checked the website and it isn't supposed to fit any FLT. Doesn't make sense...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry Lucky D... I assumed it would fit my bike since it came off of your 2013 RGC. I checked the website and it isn't supposed to fit any FLT. Doesn't make sense...
Vring, the HD 2014 parts catalog says it "fits all '08 and later touring models with original equipment 50mm throttle body" ... Page 430.

Lucky D

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Thank you, sir! Kicking that around...

·
Registered
87 Posts
The one you say Fits '08-later Touring and Trike models with Original Equipment 50mm throttle body.

This part number is 29400103. Sorry just don't want people to be confused and buy something that won't fit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts