Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess it was up to me to set the time and day for forum members to have a meet and greet at the 2013 laughlin River Run. The meet and greet will be at

O'Leary's Pub
1063 hwy 95
Bullhead City, AZ

on Friday 4/26 and on Saturday 4/27 @ 11:00 am

See you there
Ironmark

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Who was there last year that will be there this year??
I was there and again this year.
(I changed my Handlebars and added the amp I won at SWII.)

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I guess it was up to me to set the time and day for forum members to have a meet and greet at the 2013 laughlin River Run. The meet and greet will be at

O'Leary's Pub
1063 hwy 95
Bullhead City, AZ

on Friday 4/26 @ 11:00 am

See you there
Ironmark
My wife and I will be there.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was there last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone this year too. Maybe we can go on a ride for a few hours.

·
Gray Beard
1,522 Posts
I've trying to push for Friday hope the wife and I can make it to the meet but we'll be there sat and sun for sure .... Hope to see you guys there. Would be great to start to building good time memories with other members :D
Maybe i'll come down with an acute case of can'tworkytis :rolleyes:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
115 Posts
I plan on being there this year. Last year I had no money and plenty of time off; this year I have money and no time off. Story of my life.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

O'Leary's Pub
1063 hwy 95
Bullhead City, AZ

on Friday 4/26 @ 11:00 am

See you there
Ironmark
Just curious as to why Friday morning and not Saturday?
If I can make it it won't be until the weekend. Even if I could get there on Friday it couldn't be that early.
Just curious...

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just curious as to why Friday morning and not Saturday?
If I can make it it won't be until the weekend. Even if I could get there on Friday it couldn't be that early.
Just curious...
I understand what you are saying, I posted this meet and greet thing the first time and I asked everyone when we should do this and there was not a lot a responses so it came down to me setting the time and date. I know that no matter what we can not work around everyone's schedule this is what I came up with.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I believe Friday Vs Saturday is better because Friday is the beginning of the weekend, but still close enough to be a weekday. I can't afford the River Run rates for the rooms over the weekends, so the latest I usually leave is Thursday night. But last year I stayed in Vegas just to make the Meet Up on Friday. That is the same case this year too. If on Saturday, I would miss it entirely.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like some Friday and some Saturday ...Ironmark Is it cool to throw out a round 2 meet ? Never been on a river run but lookin forward to it!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That would be OK we can also do a meet and greet on Friday & Saturday at the same place and time. There is nothing wrong with doing this twice and seeing how it turns out.

·
Gray Beard
1,522 Posts
Awsome Looking forward to it! just booked a room in laughlin for satuday night ... Damn that wasn't cheap!! :eek:

Hey MSJdouble yoou gonna be around??

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Awsome Looking forward to it! just booked a room in laughlin for satuday night ... Damn that wasn't cheap!! :eek:

Hey MSJdouble yoou gonna be around??
My wife wants to do the Oatman run. I haven't been able to confirm what day or time it's going to be. I can't commit to Sat but we will be there Fri. Last year we took in the bike show and it was pretty good.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Awesome Looking forward to it! just booked a room in Laughlin for Saturday night ... Damn that wasn't cheap!! :eek:

Hey MSJdouble you gonna be around??
Now you know why I don't stay for the weekends. Starting last year, I could not even get Thursday night cheap. So I go to Las Vegas. If Laughlin is too high, you might check Vegas. It is just 45 minutes away. And a whole lot cheaper for the rooms. I got a Premium Suite at the Rio comped for Thursday night. (I love Free!!)

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now you know why I don't stay for the weekends. Starting last year, I could not even get Thursday night cheap. So I go to Las Vegas. If Laughlin is too high, you might check Vegas. It is just 45 minutes away. And a whole lot cheaper for the rooms. I got a Premium Suite at the Rio comped for Thursday night. (I love Free!!)
Did you check out the motels in Needles CA? Needles is only 20 minutes from Laughlin and there are some motels in Needles that advertise rooms starting at $29.95 a night. I haven't been in any of the motels in Needles but they look like they are taken care of and I am sure the price goes up during the river run but you should still be able to get a good price.

·
Gray Beard
1,522 Posts
Did you check out the motels in Needles CA? Needles is only 20 minutes from Laughlin and there are some motels in Needles that advertise rooms starting at $29.95 a night. I haven't been in any of the motels in Needles but they look like they are taken care of and I am sure the price goes up during the river run but you should still be able to get a good price.
we did but the wife wants the total experience and i'm curious as well:rolleyes: as long as it doesn't get to rowdy:eek:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts