Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Bevo is all tuned up

101.5 HP and 119 TQ

Still making over 100 HP at 5800 RPM

over 100 LBs TQ from 2000 RPM to 5300 RPM

No loss of low end TQ and pulls like a freight train thru 6000 RPM

The combo of the Dragos H pipe and the Kury TC-24 cams works very well.

Ed said I could have gained 4-6 HP with a 2-1 Dragos or D&D Exhaust. The Dragos H pipe did not give up any TQ in the Low end range

That's HP I am willing to give up. My bike is not real loud except at WOT and I love the way these H pipe duals sound.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Impressive for just a cam, pipe and tune...

·
Registered
136 Posts
OK Bevo is all tuned up

101.5 HP and 119 TQ

Still making over 100 HP at 5800 RPM

over 100 LBs TQ from 2000 RPM to 5300 RPM

No loss of low end TQ and pulls like a freight train thru 6000 RPM

The combo of the Dragos H pipe and the Kury TC-24 cams works very well.

Ed said I could have gained 4-6 HP with a 2-1 Dragos or D&D Exhaust. The Dragos H pipe did not give up any TQ in the Low end range

That's HP I am willing to give up. My bike is not real loud except at WOT and I love the way these H pipe duals sound.
If anyone is on the fence about which cam to use in a 110,(cams only, no other work) I would go with the TC 24. Frank recommended either the TC24 or TMAN 600SM. I went with the TMAN cam and am pushing 98 hp and 116 tq. Not much difference but still better numbers on the TC 24 it seems. and I am running a d&d. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
69 Posts
.....No loss of low end TQ and pulls like a freight train thru 6000 RPM.....

Ed said I could have gained 4-6 HP with a 2-1 Dragos or D&D Exhaust. The Dragos H pipe did not give up any TQ in the Low end range......
That's really interesting to know. If you don't lose any TQ down low and only give up 5 HP up top then these H-pipes are a great option IMO. Sound and performance.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Nice numbers but your dyno chart is unreadable....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts