Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
2013 HD Road Glide Denim Black with 2500 miles. Has a few extras like a 4 point dock, black vrod mirrors, black clutch and brake levers, custom Top Shop Baggers latches, quick connect backrest. Bike is in excellent shape with its first service done at 1000 miles. $19,000.00. Located in Southeast Texas.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Guy's

I bought the bike and it's at V-Twin Solutions getting a "Make Over" New cams, exhaust, intake, lifters, clutch and tuned by Ed at the "Dyno Difference"

It also got a New HW RS-400 Amp and HAT speakers from "No Cage Audio"

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
I'm still trying to figure where the name "sloride" came from..... you probably haven't even rode the bike yet and already giving it some giddy up........... :)
Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'm still trying to figure where the name "sloride" came from..... you probably haven't even rode the bike yet and already giving it some giddy up........... :)
Sent from my SPH-L710
When I was a puppy, I used to drive Raymond Beadle’s slower version (Alcohol instead of Nitro) of the Blue Max Funny Car. The sponsors required Raymond’s Blue Max cars to do a certain amount of “B” events and I was lucky enough to be the guy that drove the “Sloride” and sit out in front of the auto parts stores and sign autographs and hand out Pic’s of Blue Max and the name kinda stuck. I did not know enough at the time to appreciate where I was and how lucky I was to be there.

a long story I know...but you asked

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
I'm glad I asked. ..... good deal. .. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
852 Posts
DBell,

I am pushing 60, but I am still needing that "Torque Rush"

When I qiut needing it, throw a little dirt on me and give my scooter to one of my grandsons and let the "cycle" start all over again

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,055 Posts
Amen brother .... from a guy who just turned 62. You gotta have a wrist full of torque to make it interesting once in a while. We're not dead yet!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Amen brother .... from a guy who just turned 62. You gotta have a wrist full of torque to make it interesting once in a while. We're not dead yet!
Hah…I agree…my dad used to tell me “Old age and Treachery, will overcome Youth and Skill”…now I know what he meant…don’t bet against us

1 - 11 of 11 Posts