Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer is getting my new RGC ready and called me in to fit the bar angle before they buttoned it up. When I got there they had used the original clutch cable and brake line. This is a good thing because it saves me about $300 since they didn't have to use the kit that the book said would be required. I was actually impressed that they didn't go ahead and use them just because they were ordered in.
Anyhow, back to my point. If you are planning on using the 1 1/4" Fat Mini Apes for Road Glides #55800094 you DO NOT need the cable and hose kit. The technician only had to splice and lengthen the TBW wires. I hope to bring her home tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK fellas. Once I get the old girl home I'll try to post up a pic or two. As long as there isn't a flood falling from the sky tomorrow.

·
Registered
490 Posts
looks good man!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These bars do NOT go back down to 1" at the clamp area. They are a full 1 1/4" at the clamp area but the dealer did not charge for new riser mounts. I can tell you they feel rigid, so maybe the OE 1" bars plus the OE rubber bushing totals 1 1/4", so by removing all OE it leaves the needed 1 1/4"? Just spit ballin here..... don't know. I'll take a flashlight to the garage later and see what I can see.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Those are great bars,... I know many happy riders with them

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice, they look good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts