Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 RGC 10591 miles (I still ride it) located in Central Texas...
Going to Korea in early April for a year and would rather sell than store.
I will take what I owe on it and As of 3/15/2014, the current payoff amount is $23,326.93.
It has 12 inch Paul Yaffe bars with steel braided cables and Avon grips. Daymaker head lights and Custom Dynamics LED turn signals with Harley visors front and rear. Contrast chrome agitator wheels front and back with matching rotors on the front. Chrome Harley front fork upgrade with stock height Progressive monotube fork cartridge kit and 11.5 430 series rear shocks. Lowered shaved front fender painted to match. Harley Hard lowers painted to match, highway pegs and passenger floorboards. Harley detachable ultra tour pack with upgraded latches and all mounting hardware with luggage rack and a Harley Tall seat. Engine has Woods TW555 cams with Fuel Moto adjustable pushrods, X-series 2-1 Thunderheader exhaust tuned with Dynojet Powervision (included). Hog tunes fairing speaker upgrade (without amp). Inner fairing pieces painted to match and custom Zombie airbrush work throughout bike. I have a Lindby engine guard that will go with the sell.
This bike will be sold as is.
Minor scratches on top of saddle bags.
Buyer is responsible for shipping and or pickup
We will discuss payment options...
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
More pictures upon request...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That's a big ass bummer,.... See if someone will manage a lease out program for you - lease it out for that year - come back with a little less to owe - and no monies spent on storage.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a big ass bummer,.... See if someone will manage a lease out program for you - lease it out for that year - come back with a little less to owe - and no monies spent on storage.
I don't have to sell it, the fun for me is in the build. If it sells I can do it all over when I get back.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
nice bike. good price. should sell easily

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Love the paint...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats on the sale, that's an Awesome bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts