Road Glide banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually, that lag is more of a result from your mufflers. We've installed that combo but with Crusher mufflers. Although the RCs look nice their performance has been less than stellar on our Dyno.

Swap out those mufflers and have it retuned and you'll go over 100 ft lbs at 2500, 2300 if you bump the compression to 10.3:1

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually, that lag is more of a result from your mufflers. We've installed that combo but with Crusher mufflers. Although the RCs look nice their performance has been less than stellar on our Dyno.

Swap out those mufflers and have it retuned and you'll go over 100 ft lbs at 2500, 2300 if you bump the compression to 10.3:1

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
My experience supports dynoguymn's comment. I talked to Drago's, Fuel Moto and V&H before deciding on my mufflers. The consensus was do not go any bigger than 2" baffles or you will give up torque on a build like ours. You'll give up some sound, but will make up for it in the butt dyno! Over 110 tq @ 2300.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I actually had CFR's on it to begin with, I loved the sound but couldn't tune it for nothing. My dyno guy had these takeoffs and said to try them, and while not the best I'm sure, I am OK with them, still having some idle issues and warm start issues but we will get them worked out I'm sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.