Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 RGU Midnight Pearl, 16,000 miles, 14" Carlini Pist, 14.5 Madstad, iPod interface w/ saddlebag mount, Legends suspension (Revo A's on rear, AXEO dampeners on front), Commander II's w/ less than 5,000 miles. Bike and exhaust are completely stock. $16,000 OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
If your selling it due to the huge moving distance, your more than welcome to bring it up here, and store it, then when time works out, you can ride it back. Not sure what the situation is but I have room.if you need it.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Morgantown is the start of some of the best riding in the whole damn state. Bring that thing with you!!!! If you need a place to keep it while you are getting settled, I have room and am only 35 minutes from Morgantown.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your selling it due to the huge moving distance, your more than welcome to bring it up here, and store it, then when time works out, you can ride it back. Not sure what the situation is but I have room.if you need it.
I appreciate the offer, but if I still have it by the time I move, I'll take a cross country trip with several detours along the way to see some of the country. I really don't need to sell it, I just figured I would throw it out there to see if I get any hits for it. The wife is not too happy about selling it, but then again, when are women ever happy? :surprise:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Morgantown is the start of some of the best riding in the whole damn state. Bring that thing with you!!!! If you need a place to keep it while you are getting settled, I have room and am only 35 minutes from Morgantown.
Thanks for the offer Bleachey. My parents live just south of Morgantown, just before Beanblossom, so I've got storage if need I need it. :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts