Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VH power duals, Rinehart 4 inch slip ons, Arlen Ness big sucker derby, TTS tune.
Dyno is 77 HP 97 Torque. All I know is that I feel a big difference in the way it rides. I am happy for now...after I get used to it i will be looking for cams im sure. I had it done at Shamrock Cycles in Austin. Is it me or do you run higher RPM in 6th gear after stage one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
2013 FLTRX, candy orange, Freedom Performance true duals, Freedom Performance American Outlaw slip-opns, Screamin' Eagle heavy breather, TTS Mastertune. Dyno results: 79.05 HP, 98.23 Torque. Runs cooler, great 6thgear roll on torque at freeway speeds. no flat spots. Dyno work done by Cycle Doctor in Costa Mesa, Ca. Next will be heads and cams...eventually $$$.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just had V&H Dresser Duals installed, combined with Rinehart 4" slip ons, Arlen Ness Big Sucker A/C, Screaming Eagle Race Tuner and a Dyno-tune. Header install and tune performed by Chesapeake Harley Davidson in Darlington, MD.

Max HP: 76.48
Max Torque: 98.54

Very nice improvement over stock throughout the entire range. The sound is exactly what I was looking for. Mild, deep rumble when just cruising, but with a twist of the wrist she barks and gets the hell out of there. Very pleased with the results.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts