Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my 2013 Road Glide Custom (FLTRX). 103 cu in, 6 speed. No issues with the bike at all, i just don't have the time to enjoy it like i used to. It's in excellent shape. It is gloss black so there are a few minor scratches but nothing ridiculous. Mileage is roughly 9,000. It will go up a little bit since I'll continue to ride it to work. I did the 1000 and 5000 mile maintenance myself. I will include a Harley cover, Harley leather riding jacket, and 5 different helmets. I also have the $60 service manual to go with it. I installed highway pegs and Rinehart 4" chrome slip-ons with chrome tips (also have the black tips they came with). I also installed the 4 point docking hardware to attach the included passenger backrest. The docking hardware can also be used to attach the larger "Tour-Pak" (not included). Everything else is unchanged besides the smoked front turn signals. I also have the stock mufflers to go with it. The grips will need to be replaced soon, the stock ones have worn down a little bit. I am also including a Kendon trailer. This trailer would run you about $2000-$2500 brand new. I bought it from Bayside Harley in Portsmouth for a steal for about $1700 because they had it on sale. Extremely convenient for loading the bike by yourself. Folds for convenient storage, very light and easy to handle by yourself. Asking $15,500 but price is negotiable.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts