Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!

2013 CVO Road Glide 110th Anniversary

To commemorate 110 years of epic road adventures, we've crafted the absolute acme of custom style and premium features in our 110th Anniversary CVO™ models. Our CVO™ Road Glide® Custom Anniversary Edition model goes to the extremes of quality with unique top-of-the-line custom treatments, including: an ultra-premium Diamond Dust and Obsidian paint scheme with Palladium graphics; Midnight Pearl Anniversary badging and medallions; a custom power train finish; and custom seating with exclusive inserts. If you're looking for rare treasures, these are the ultimate masterpieces of motorcycle art.

68 of 900
6,9xx miles
14" BR Bars Sweeping Beater bars
T-man 555 Cam
V&H Power Duals Header & Monster Round pipes (Tuned by Harley100hp/117tq)
Chopped Tourpak with Airwing brake light and LED Turn signals smoked (solo setup)
Custom Dynamics Load Equalizer & Magic Strobe
Custom Dynamics LED Front turn signals
HD LED turn signal mirros
4 point docking system (black)
Chrome saddlebag guards
Matching Slipstream Highway Pegs
Paul Yaffe stealth license plate
Iron Aces Road Glide mount
Custom Screaming Eagle chrome shift linkage

Absolutely love this bike! Situations have come up that I need to sell her. This is the last of the latest iteration of the Road Glide. No doubt the best touring model. I have all the original goodies that came with her. The saddlebag liners are still in the plastic, but the ipod and cover have been used. They are in great condition. She's been sitting since I got my Street Glide. ESP is good through Sept. 2019. Serious inquiries only. I'm asking $35,000. She's set up and ready to just ride. Feel free to PM me with any questions or for more info. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta give it a little sizzle right? Lol Thanks!

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,122 Posts
In a post riddled with the finest of hyperbole 😎 all I can say is good luck. This is truly a good looking bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I agree; the "best touring model" but it's been sitting since he got his SG. Missed his calling as a car salesman.

Good luck.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you be willing to sell just the tour pack?
I might be able to. Give me a couple days anf I will et you know.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree; the "best touring model" but it's been sitting since he got his SG. Missed his calling as a car salesman.

Good luck.
Thanks! Actually, who I ride with requires a certain bike. That is why it's been sitting because the SG falls within the guidelines. I could be a car salesman if I didn't hate car salesman. :cool: Smart a$$ lol.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Thanks! Actually, who I ride with requires a certain bike. That is why it's been sitting because the SG falls within the guidelines. I could be a car salesman if I didn't hate car salesman. :cool: Smart a$$ lol.

I'd be finding new friends if they demanded I ride a "certain" kind of bike. Pretty shallow riding crew IMO. Good luck with the sale as it's a sweet looking CVO.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Interesting concept.

Love the bike. Glad they didn't do that paint in a FLTRUSE, I would have traded mine. Annie paint on the CVO was awesome last year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts