Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,313 Posts
Looks good. ..........nothing else needs to be done........famous last words, lol. So when does the year end? JK, I keep thinking I'm done, but it never ends, especially with all these darned forum people giving you more ideas. ;)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Good Job, bike looks great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Engine mods are this winter maybe stage 4 with d&d's new side dump, along with air ride, and maybe just maybe a center stand and a new ass end(Dirty Bird Top Shelf) and a FL front fender. I like it low and mean............Not to mention it's a tri coat black metallic with a white pearl and most likely will have a candy blue two tone next year. I've gone this long with hiding receipts from the wife, what's a few more?!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Excellent work and taste! Love that side dump but me thinks it would be too loud for the Mrs:(

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice looking bike. Hard to say finish, done. Well you can start on the JK next...😃

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's funny how this all started by wanting to paint my inner fairing. Next thing you know it was down to frame, engine, trans and a whole lot of boxes started showing up lol!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts