Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This inner fairing was taken off of a 2013 Road Glide with zero miles at the dealership. I bought to convert my street glide but recently sold that and bought a newer glide. Does not come with speakers that are currently installed unless you want those as well. Excellent condition, shipping via Fedex and payment via paypal. shipping to lower 48 US states only. I also have the fairing mount and a few other new take off items from the 2013 if interested.

2013 Inner Fairing - SOLD
2013 Inner fairing mount - SOLD
2013 Front blinkers and outer fairing mounts - SOLD

Please note, I'll be out of town Saturday Octiber 4th returning Tuesday October 7th.

Thanks, Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ill take the inner fairing

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I almost called out this morning for that inner just to have a spare... best price (back to normal pricing...) in years. Exactly what I sold my last inner for to a friend.

Kudos to you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully people realize that you can buy them new for less than some of these folks are asking if you search around and aren't just pricing at your local dealer. Just trying to be fair and realistic and hopefully what comes around goes around. Shipping through is out of my control and is tough given the size of the box required.

I almost called out this morning for that inner just to have a spare... best price (back to normal pricing...) in years. Exactly what I sold my last inner for to a friend.

Kudos to you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Inner fairing mount $50 plus shipping and front blinkers and outer fairing mounts $110 shipped still for sale.

This inner fairing was taken off of a 2013 Road Glide with zero miles at the dealership. I bought to convert my street glide but recently sold that and bought a newer glide. Does not come with speakers that are currently installed unless you want those as well. Excellent condition, shipping via Fedex and payment via paypal. shipping to lower 48 US states only. I also have the fairing mount and a few other new take off items from the 2013 if interested.

2013 Inner Fairing - SOLD
2013 Inner fairing mount - SOLD
2013 Front blinkers and outer fairing mounts - SOLD

Thanks, Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts