Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2013 Road Glide Ultra. I just changed the rear fender to a 2017 Road glide fender with the lights and license plate down low with the rear fascia lights. The wiring harness does not have the same connector nor are the wires the same color code. Need to get the running lights, turn signals and brake lights working. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a 2013 Road Glide Ultra. I just changed the rear fender to a 2017 Road glide fender with the lights and license plate down low with the rear fascia lights. The wiring harness does not have the same connector nor are the wires the same color code. Need to get the running lights, turn signals and brake lights working. Any help would be appreciated.
Did the same thing with just switching to '07 Street Glide license hanger, & fascia. Might be time to pull out the multi tester and a 12v power supply... You should be able to disassemble to old connection, put in the new wires or splice the new wires to old connection. It will just take some time and documentation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts