Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BIKE IS SOLD

For sale Road Glide Ultra. It's a 2013 and it's all custom as you can see. I'll try to remember everything, but I'm sure I'll forget something. 18,800 miles on it. Never been wrecked, laid down, or even tipped over. Maintenance has always been done and synthetic oil used. Dynojet power vision programmer, Fuel Moto air cleaner, Rinehart true duals with the 4.5" mufflers. Covington's dimpled covers here and there on the bike.
I had it custom painted with House of Kolor paint, tons of pearl in the paint. Painted inner fairing to match, speaker grills, everything, top notch job. Has the scowl headlight bezel, Street Glide dash on tank, Street Glide rear fender fascia with LED tri bar light, and a LRS shield, GADS air deflectors.
Hogpro Six Pack 21" front wheel and matching rotors, chromed stock rear wheel with Michelin Commander 2 tires practically new. Progressive mono tubes in the forks, chromed lower forks and bells from Willy Shiny, and hidden axle.
Alpine radio with Biketronics adapter so all the controls work as they should. Biketronics 7.1" speakers front and rear with matching amp. This stereo is top notch and very expensive. It rocks.
Gauge LEDs were changed to white backlight and orange needle by a professional.
Tour Pak has a seat adjuster under it so it can be moved rearward about 5" from the stock location for more passenger room.
HID headlights, and all other lights were replaced with Custom Dynamics LEDs. Brand new battery last year.
I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting. As you can see I've done a lot of work on this bike and it's been done right. And if you look me up you can find my threads from where I built the bike. Title in hand. Asking $15,500. If you're interested PM me and I'll get back to you. The bike is located in Central Illinois and is available for pick up, if you'd like it shipped we can figure it out.

Sorry I'm having a hard time posting pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picture

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
That paint is killer! Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I might have someone local interested.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop $14,500!

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
It could not have been easy to type that....as if you are like me, you remember each and every one of those mod projects and how happy (or pissed at the time if the install had a hiccup) you were once done - That bike is SHARP my man - GLWTS

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bike is sold

It could not have been easy to type that....as if you are like me, you remember each and every one of those mod projects and how happy (or pissed at the time if the install had a hiccup) you were once done - That bike is SHARP my man - GLWTS
Stop it! You’re killing me! Beautiful ride pal! I think you’re selling it too low.
Thanks fellas. It did suck to type that, I loved the bike but I didn't enjoy it like I thought I would, I never rode it. The stereo was amazing and I still miss it!

So I did end up selling it. To a page member also! Steverayvon bought it from me on Labor Day. He's a great guy and I know it is in good hands now. Thanks for all the kind words guys, This forum is the best of all that I've been to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts