Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 Road Glide Ultra / BBP / $19,999 / Florida

Nearly new Big Blue Pearl Ultra for sale. Excellent condition and serviced with HD synthetic oil. HD riders backrest and HD contour grips. Less than 5,500 miles. The bike is located in Central Florida. Priced to sell at $19,999. Feel free to contact me by phone at 407-247-6506.

EDIT: Removed accessories from original post and reduced price. Accessories are available in the parts for sale section.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm surprised this bike is getting little attention here or through my local efforts. I am certainly open to any suggestions anyone has to offer.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'm surprised this bike is getting little attention here or through my local efforts. I am certainly open to any suggestions anyone has to offer.
Your a bit over priced imo. Plus it is that time of year ppl just aren't buying. Closer to spring you will prob do better. I don't know what the market is there but I payed less than that fit mine New. If you left the mods on and lowered the price it would be more attractive. Again my opinion :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold

SOLD. Craigslist pulled through again. Never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you Roadglide.org for all of the resources and information. I learned a lot here while owning my bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts