Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As bad as I hate to post this Due to some health issue's & work I need to sell my RG. It is mechanically Stock beside a set of slip on mufflers (Vance & Hines Turn Downs). I also have the matching Drivers Backrest, Harley Premium Cover, a Fat Boy front fender (not on bike), Cee bailey Windshield (not on bike), & some other misc items that all go with bike.
Only 1500 mile & Has Not been abuse. Serviced early at 400 & again at 1000 mile. I do have extra oil & filters that will go with bike as well.
Bike has the extended warrenty & the service plan, that I think can be transferred to buyer. I have had absolutely No issue's or problems with the bike, I am just in a real difficult spot. Will try to post a update pic with the mufflers on as soon as it dries up enough for me to get it out. Yes the bike has always been garaged.

Asking $22,500

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear the news, best of luck to you on the sell and hope everything works out for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reduced

REDUCED!!!! $22,000.00

Well Gang I am asking for your opinions here. I am a little below payoff, & willing to pay the remander myself at time of sale. But Does this price seem realistic or not? Just curious on everyones thoughts.

·
Registered
221 Posts
REDUCED!!!! $22,000.00

Well Gang I am asking for your opinions here. I am a little below payoff, & willing to pay the remander myself at time of sale. But Does this price seem realistic or not? Just curious on everyones thoughts.
How long is the Extended warranty for?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Man, sorry that your situation has changed and you have to sell the skoot. Bump for your sale. And no, I don't think the price is unrealistic given the low mileage, extras, and warranty. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Sorry for your loss and hope everything gets better and you get your shark back. Do you happen to have a pic of her with the fat boy fender ?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for your loss and hope everything gets better and you get your shark back. Do you happen to have a pic of her with the fat boy fender ?
Thanks for the kind words! No I had never got it painted or installed. I had seen a few on Street Glides before, & thought they look great. So thats where I had the Ideal from. I still have it, the jerk I sold it to was a ass so I sold him the bike only. I kept the cover, Fat Boy Fender, Service manuals. There was probally a few other things I would have let him have if he had any mannors or respect about him. I still feel like Crap about the whole situation. I don't know what bothered me the most seeing the bike go or seeing him with it. Unfortunately its what I needed (had) to do.
I may round up some of the stuff I have left & post it on here later.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! No I had never got it painted or installed. I had seen a few on Street Glides before, & thought they look great. So thats where I had the Ideal from. I still have it, the jerk I sold it to was a ass so I sold him the bike only. I kept the cover, Fat Boy Fender, Service manuals. There was probally a few other things I would have let him have if he had any mannors or respect about him. I still feel like Crap about the whole situation. I don't know what bothered me the most seeing the bike go or seeing him with it. Unfortunately its what I needed (had) to do.
I may round up some of the stuff I have left & post it on here later.
I don't know why or how the guy was a jerk, but he got a a good deal and should have been decent about it. If he treated you poorly, you absolutely did the right thing. Post the parts for sale here and put a few extra dollars in your pocket.

Best of luck to you...

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Interested in the fender if it is available and if you've got any pics of bikes you've seen with this fender so I can get an idea ? The guy deserves the screw if he behaved as bad as you say.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts