Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I now have a 2019 Roadglide Utra and have parts from my 2013 Roadglide Ultra to sell. Again, ALL parts were removed from my 2013 RGU and are for sale and DO NOT include shipping. And YES, all are in working and good condition

Also, I'll be at Shark Week this August if anyone wishes to purchase and pick up there.....

So, here's what I've got and pictures have been attached.

Air Temp Gauge...…….$10
Chrome Derby Cover...……..$10
Chrome Gas Filler Cover...…$20
Chrome Timing Cover...……..$10
Directional Covers...…….$1/ea
Custom Dynamics Street Magic Load and Flasher....$100, yes the setup worked prior to removal
Smoked Laydown LED Brake Light...…$15
Stock Red Brake Light...….$10
Custom Dynamics LED Directional setups...….$20
Two Headset Setups...…$25
2013 Touring Model Repair Manual...……$100

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shark Week August

All parts will be available during Shark Week for those of you venturing to Deadwood South Dakota who are interested.
We’ll be there enjoying all of the events!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price drop

The service manual price has dropped to $75. Again, available via shipping or Shark Week.

Working on dropping price of the directionals, smart triple play, load stabilizer, and LEDs. Will toss in the directional covers.

I want EVERYTHING gone!! So don’t hesitate to make an offer.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shark week is just about here. I’m sitting in Idaho heading east and have everything with me. Parts are still available, no shipping cost while at Shark Week.......

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Updated Price

Updated price on the 2013 Touring Service Manual, $65.00

Everything else the same otherwise I’d be giving them away....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello,

I now have a 2019 Roadglide Utra and have parts from my 2013 Roadglide Ultra to sell. Again, ALL parts were removed from my 2013 RGU and are for sale and DO NOT include shipping. And YES, all are in working and good condition

Also, I'll be at Shark Week this August if anyone wishes to purchase and pick up there.....

So, here's what I've got and pictures have been attached.

Air Temp Gauge...…….$10
Chrome Derby Cover...……..$10
Chrome Gas Filler Cover...…$20
Chrome Timing Cover...……..$10
Directional Covers...…….$1/ea
Custom Dynamics Street Magic Load and Flasher....$100, yes the setup worked prior to removal
Smoked Laydown LED Brake Light...…$15
Stock Red Brake Light...….$10
Custom Dynamics LED Directional setups...….$20
Two Headset Setups...…$25
2013 Touring Model Repair Manual...……$100
Okay, Shark Week is just around the corner and I’ve sold the Touring Service Manual and the Headset Setups. Everything else is coming with me and I don’t want to carry anything back. I’ve also got a brand new stock windshield for sale ($50) for anyone who’s looking for one.....

Let’s talk prices....EVERYTHING MUST GO!! Bride is complaining about not enough room for her stuff!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you for the great deal on the service manual & the fast & courteous transaction - It's nice to known there are still honest trustworthy people out there these days.!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts