Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am asking you radio wizards out there.I have a 2013 road glide and the radio reception is crap. What can I do to get better radio reception with out spending a ton of money .I checked all the connections and they are tight. Used to have good reception but it went away. I know its still under warranty but if they don't find any wrong with it they will charge me. And the way my luck runs they will say it fine. Pay me please !!! I did replace the lights with the hid lighting I moved the transformers away from radio and wrap them with aluminum foil and even when I put the stock lights in there is no differents. Will be waiting for some replys..
Thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
I am asking you radio wizards out there.I have a 2013 road glide and the radio reception is crap. What can I do to get better radio reception with out spending a ton of money .I checked all the connections and they are tight. Used to have good reception but it went away. I know its still under warranty but if they don't find any wrong with it they will charge me. And the way my luck runs they will say it fine. Pay me please !!! I did replace the lights with the hid lighting I moved the transformers away from radio and wrap them with aluminum foil and even when I put the stock lights in there is no differents. Will be waiting for some replys..
Thanks
I too took the less expensive route with the HIDs. they ARE much better than the stock candle light but did start having static on the radio.. if you read the threads, it isn't an uncommon occurrence.. use RF filters for static.. Then, replaced with daymakers, static gone, lighting... MUCH, MUCH better. now the new problem is the stock radio and speakers.. they gotta go for upgrades versions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts