Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm getting ready to go cross country this July. Thinking a tour pak would be good. I have the 4 point docking and want a regular tour pak. Not the chopped one. Gloss black. Will need the plate and passenger back rest. Anyone got one? Are there good non Harley ones available or should I just pony up the cash and go with new Harley accessories? Thoughts? comments? advice? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
I sprung for the Harley one with liner, organizer pouches and rack on a solid mount. The QD mounts always wear and cause the pack to rattle. It was not cheap but I use it every day so it was well worth the price of admission. If I had a black bike I may have found a cheaper one but I have the candy orange which is difficult to match and the paint is really pricey.

·
Registered
7,667 Posts
You can try http://www.mutazu.com/
If you like what you see give them a call 510 483-3658.
Ask for Gina or Patricia and mention that you're a Member of Our Forum so you get a discount.
If you search Mutaza on Our Forum you'll find many Members, including me, that are very satisfied with their products and Customer Service.
If you prefer OEM contact PCPaiN, Jon Horton, at [email protected] or (254) 743-7200 he's the Parts Manager at Horny Toad HD in Temple TX
Let him know that you're a Member and he'll take very good care of you too.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
My buddy has a vivid black king tour pack from a ultra its a new take off it has every thing with it rear speakers and a non detachable rack,call him at 1-937-837-1576 or 1-937-313-1388 ask for larry, its in perfect cond.I think $800.00 plus shipping will get it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts