·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Need to post soon...... 2014 is here..... :eek: :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
3 days past due, do we get a pro-rated price on these? LOL Can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
198 Posts
guys/gals

I will be as diligent as I can with this project and get them to you ASAP, I know they are highly anticipated.

As for prorated / discounts there will be a +25% "handleing" fee for those needing a special discount...lol:eek:

I will keep everyone posted on this project

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hope there are photos from the various Shark Weeks as well as cool scooters.
as of this moment DSmith, It will just be Bike of the month. I do however need a cover photo....a big group shot from SW3 would be great

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just wanna update every one, I have all the artwork loaded and waiting for one of the winners for some better pictures, then will submit to the powers that be for approval, then they will be available for order.

my projected time frame is about a week longer if all goes well. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Hey I am in no hurry, December of 2013 still looks pretty good to me ;)

I saw that on your FB page, lol. I bet you miss that bike, but the 2 new ones are nice also.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
444 Posts
Still relatively new here. How do we go about ordering one?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Outstanding! Thank you. On a side note, how do you get that little map on your page? I'd like to get one of those. I think I'm up to 28 states now. Those are cool.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Disregard. I got it!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I will post up a link for you when they are done Steel, we will get oyu hooked up. And welcome to the site!! :D
I too would like one,will be awaiting the link,if they are to be bought thru pay pal,i will need an address,i dont have a pay pal account.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry all, I was waiting on one of the months to send me photos but then I got deployed to Dubai, this is the first time I had internet access. Sorry I failed you guys:confused: Gotta love the oilfield.

-Rodney

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
You can send us T-shirts from Dubai HD to make up for it. ..... :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 20 of 21 Posts