Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
gonna have to do some research , cause I know nothing about getting the calendars made up .. But the 2013 calendar had winners from Sep 11 to Aug 12

So as far as 12 bikes go , we have Sep 12 to Aug 13 already ..

JtB

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Not real sure you'll get any help on those or not. Chainsaw did those. And since he isnt on here any longer, I dont know what direction to tell you to look in.
I think he did them thru his Cafe Press store if Im not mistaken.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Not real sure you'll get any help on those or not. Chainsaw did those. And since he isnt on here any longer, I dont know what direction to tell you to look in.
I think he did them thru his Cafe Press store if Im not mistaken.
Cafe press will make them up for ya easily. As well as someone like vistaprint etc. shop around and you'll get a good price. Really just need to submit the pic and month it needs to be in and pic your layout of calendar. Easy peazy.

Just have Goneblack pay for them. Isn't he August thru December anyways?? :)

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
I would assume he has no desire to be here since he isnt a RG owner anymore. Mrs. Chainsaw still has hers. He has a lot of friends here though.

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a reply from cafepress today . appears really simple , they gave me a link and basically I put pics to months and that's it , haven't looked yet .

My plan is to go ahead in the next few days and put up the winners from September 2012 thru August 2013 , in order of the win , as in September 12 will be the January picture and so on ..

If it is as simple as that , the calendars will be available soon

JtB

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Any new word on these? Can't wait to order one, the last one just ran out. Plus I am in the new one coming out.

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here is the issue :

one of two options with café press

order them and pay for them out of my pocket and resell to you

or

open a café press store

neither of which I have any desire to get involved with

JtB

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
Maybe ask for preorders and payment up front. I know you'd get at least 12 orders. Like GLYDDN, my RG would be featured.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I will be be getting one when available as well. Checking out monthly pics of bad ass RG's counting down to SWIV.

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Count me in also.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
815 Posts
I would probably be intersted in a couple..one for home one for work...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts