Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a company making the new style (2014) saddlebag bottoms to fit previous touring models?? I would like to change mine out to a stretched bag but at the same time, would also like to upgrade to the new style hardware for easier opening/closing... A buddy of mine made a set of standards fit onto a 2011 Streetglide but I don't want to modify, I want to buy, paint & install.. TIA!!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
I don't know what you mean by modify. All you have to do to make the 2014 bags fit is slightly adjust the quick release mounts. A couple of bolts to loosen, and re-tighten.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know what you mean by modify. All you have to do to make the 2014 bags fit is slightly adjust the quick release mounts. A couple of bolts to loosen, and re-tighten.
Interesting.. A friend of mine that mounted them on his SG said he had to modify his brackets to make them work.. Thanks for that information.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Interesting.. A friend of mine that mounted them on his SG said he had to modify his brackets to make them work.. Thanks for that information.
Maybe he just meant that he had to move the quick release brackets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts