Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I kind of set this up last year so I will give it a shot at doing it this year. Last year we had a great M&G with a lot of forum members showing up so it would be great to see a great turn out again.

This years Laughlin River Run M&G will be at the same place as last years

O'Leary's Pub
1063 Hwy 95
Bullhead City, AZ 86429

On Friday 4/25/2014
At 11:00 am

and on

Saturday 4/25/2014
At 11:00 am

Ride suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Last year there was a M&G on Friday. But there was some that could not make it on Friday so there was another one on Saturday (same time and place).

I could not make it on Saturday last year. This year it looks like Friday is out, but Saturday looks doable.

How about a second one for Saturday??

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last year there was a M&G on Friday. But there was some that could not make it on Friday so there was another one on Saturday (same time and place).

I could not make it on Saturday last year. This year it looks like Friday is out, but Saturday looks doable.

How about a second one for Saturday??
Yes we did the M&G on Friday and Saturday last year because some said they could not make Fridays M&G. The Saturday M&G was a bust with only 2 forum members showing up. If everyone wants to do the M&G on Saturday we can switch the day but having it on 2 days just didn't work last year. May be I should take a poll.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The poll winner for the Laughlin River Run M&G is Friday 4/25 and the vote was close. There is no way to keep everyone happy and because the vote was so close there will be a Saturday M&G too.
I will edit post #1 to add Saturday M&G which will be at the same place and time of day as the Friday M&G. A 2 day M&G was set up last year and Saturday M&G was a bust so lets see if this year will be different.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I could probly make this run. I love this ride through the Sierra Nevada's anyway. I might try and make it

·
Registered
32 Posts
I will be down on Saturday. This will be my first meet and greet since joining. Looking forward to meeting some members

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll be pulling into town fri late afternoon so looks like I be making the sat meet & greet

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Good and bad news for us. We were hoping to make it by Fri. night. One of our daughters just informed us she'll be on Army leave and will be visiting us from 4/25 till 5/9. She just had a baby boy in Feb. So the good news is we will have our Grandson in the house :D. Our other daughter lives close by and also had a her 2nd child in Jan. (a son). We will have all the Grandkids together for the first time.

I was hoping to meet the crew from Oregon as well as many others. Good thing we didn't already have concrete plans for Laughlin lol. Everything happens for a reason.

Everyone ride safe and take plenty of picks.

·
Gray Beard
1,522 Posts
Good and bad news for us. We were hoping to make it by Fri. night. One of our daughters just informed us she'll be on Army leave and will be visiting us from 4/25 till 5/9. She just had a baby boy in Feb. So the good news is we will have our Grandson in the house :D. Our other daughter lives close by and also had a her 2nd child in Jan. (a son). We will have all the Grandkids together for the first time.

I was hoping to meet the crew from Oregon as well as many others. Good thing we didn't already have concrete plans for Laughlin lol. Everything happens for a reason.

Everyone ride safe and take plenty of picks.

Kudos to you Kenny for keeping family first. Savor every moment my friend. I too wish I could be there for round two of Laughlin it was my first forum get together. Good times

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
176 Posts
Laughlin Meet N Greet

Hey MJSDouble,
Sorry we will miss you in Laughlin, enjoy the time with the family.
Looking forward to seeing you and Karen in Napa for the CA Anti-Shark Week party.
Should be a great time.
Rest of the Sharks, be ready for Friday in Laughlin YEEEEEHHHAAAAAA!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
How late will the meet and greet be going on fri
They usually last as long as you want to stay.
Some stay and talk RG. Others stay a little while, but get a group to take a ride out to see the country side. Others ride as a "Shark Pack" ride back to stroll through the vendors. I'm going to the Harley test rides to try the new models at the Harley Tent. Email said they will have almost every model there to test.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts