Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Price Reduction***

A few parts that I don't need. Msg me for PayPal info.

2014 & Up King Tour Pak Smooth Backrest pad (#52300312) only been on TP for mock-up. Decided to go with the chopped pad.
This is a great deal for those of you wanting to add the 2014 style TP to your Glide!
- $170.00 shipped to lower 48. Reg $219

CVO grips off a 2012 FLTRXSE TBW. Taken off at 20k and does show some wear but still plenty of life left.
-$30.00 shipped to lower 48.

Hidden fairing brackets (engine guard eliminator) with hardware.
- SOLD!!!

EZ-Up Center Stand for 2012 and 2013 CVO's stock height with 19" front and 18" rear wheels. Will work with a standard RG if you have upgraded wheels to those sizes. CS-09L-4 is the model number.

I'm lowering the bike so this will no longer work for me. Bought back in March at Bikeweek and limited use. Very easy center stand to use!
- $189.00 shipped to lower 48.

http://www.wheeldock.com/store/item/ez-up#158

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Will the center stand work on a stock '13 FLTRX?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thank you both!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
It looks like the model for your CVO is different than the one that I would need for my Custom. Different part numbers.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks like the model for your CVO is different than the one that I would need for my Custom. Different part numbers.
That's why I want to call them because I have Ohlins rear shocks which are 13" and I believe that is more in line with a stock FLTRX. I didn't have the stock CVO shocks when this was installed.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got of the phone with Jeff. He said I need to look for a number stamped on the foot and email him so that he can tell me exactly what that stand fits. If it is the one for a stock FLTRXSE it will be too tall for your 13' FLTRX. I will let you know soon what the verdict is.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thank you!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
So this is the the one for CVO Models. He said it will fit if you have 19" front and 18" rear. CS-09L-4 is the number.
And I have neither. Damn!! Thanks for checking it out, and good luck with the sale. :)

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOWERED PRICES!

I know someone that just bought a 2015 wants to add a TP and needs this new backrest pad.

Also, this is a great price on an AWESOME center stand if you have a 12' or 13' CVO or you have upgraded wheels with 19" front and 18" rear with stock suspension.

K-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts