Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, I've come across Factory 47 Signatures and ) 4 Vindikta models that are in 1.5" thick tubing. Anybody else out there producing these beefier Bars? Discount codes are always welcome.

thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
deleted....

·
Registered
941 Posts
Look up DD Custom Cycles. I’ve had 2 sets of his bars. Love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you contact f47 and tell them you are a member I think they will help you out.
This is the response I got from Factory 47:

I am sorry no discount but we will hook you up with a free shirt just put your size in the messages when you order.

Regards,
Customer Service

Factory 47

Factory 47 LLC.
4747 Citrus Dr.
Pico Rivera, CA 90660

oooooh, a free freakin tshirt... and these 'tools' are Forum 'sponsors'

·
Registered
114 Posts
FMB Choppers

PM @ridez. Apparently he got a 20% discount from Vindikta when he was looking at FMB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they closed that discount loophole now unfortunately for anyone else trying

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think it would make the dealers mad if they gave discounts to individuals.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Dennis Kirk has a wide selection of handlebars from a variety of manufacturers on their web site. And a really nice search function, that allows you to narrow down the selection by height, pullback, center, diameter etc.. Buy'em where you like, but try searching for them there.

I converted my 10 to the larger diameter 18 bars last month.

·
Registered
699 Posts
So far, I've come across Factory 47 Signatures and ) 4 Vindikta models that are in 1.5" thick tubing. Anybody else out there producing these beefier Bars? Discount codes are always welcome.

thanks

I have 14” chrome Vindikta “like new” if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Appleton Customs has different bars also. I have bars called Reins made by a shop in Cali.....don’t know the name of the company, just a guy who sells them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts