Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our customers did a super clean build on a 2015 Shark with our chrome Valor wheel. It came our really nice and thought fellow Road Gliders would appreciate this build.

Let me know your thoughts please.

Drew

·
Registered
593 Posts
Even though a 26 is a little large for my taste, the overall build is so clean that it doesn't look like "too much" in this case.

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
26" is too big for my daily rider as well but I thought the same. A super clean build has the tendency to show off the finer details of the wheels and everything else much more than a bike with a busy paint job where the fine details have a tendency to go unnoticed.

Drew

·
Registered
960 Posts
I really like that bike except for the color. As a Cowboys fan that color urks me lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Any idea who makes those bars and how tall they are?

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No idea on any of the parts but the wheel as that was all I sold to the customer. I don;t think he is on this forum but he is on HDF.

·
Super Moderator
12,753 Posts
Nice, but I'd like it a lot more if it were 21 or 23.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pardon my ignorance (here to learn), but how the EF do you lay into a corner with that thing? Wouldn't that big of a wheel want to stay up and down when going down the road? I think it's a beautiful build, but I like my mountain twisties too much...

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Pardon my ignorance (here to learn), but how the EF do you lay into a corner with that thing? Wouldn't that big of a wheel want to stay up and down when going down the road? I think it's a beautiful build, but I like my mountain twisties too much...
I always thought the same thing til I saw a guy ripping through the Dragon with a big wheel last year. Must be something to it. Still not my style.

I saw that pix on the RG FB page the other day. Bags, bars and the biggie. That looks to be it. Would like to see if they did anything to the azz end of it to compliment those bags.

·
Registered
103 Posts
itz for sale also.
if you go to sixtwochopshop.com this is his shop

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice clean build, but the middle of the bike seems out of place with all stock engine, exhaust, tank etc. I am usually a performance and long distance rider and have wondered how those big front wheel bikes ride on a long ride with a passenger and luggage. Anyway looks sharp. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I think she is party as party can be. Of course a bike never seems to be finished. Like others have said a stretch tank and sides would make it flow better.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Definatly a Good L-QQ-Kn Wheel...
Paint, once again, Harley is 2sd to NONE when it comes to this...Very Rich!
Now that Purple Car/SUV in the background might be a lil People Et-able...hehehe.
I'm a Fan of the 'Big Wheel' up front ... So I definatly Digg It!
I like Over-Proportioned Areas... Kinda Sexy, if ya catch my Drift!??? hehe

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
They should have dropped the fairing by 3-4" into the fender. It looks a little high for my liking.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts