Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All in the vicinity of California are invited to this year's alternative/supplemental weekend event for those who can't make Shark Week. The So Cal boys have the responsibilities for organizing this year and we are looking at holding the weekend event in the Big Bear area. No details yet, but for timing and planning purposes, we are looking at the weekend of July 11 and 12. Make your plans accordingly! More info to come.....and here is the info:

We have up to 16 rooms set aside for us until mid-June at which time all unclaimed rooms will be opened back up to the public. We have our own building with parking for bikes right outside the rooms. Prices are $89/$99 for single/double occupancy with a 10% discount if we get up to 10 rooms. More than 10 and we will get a 15% discount. There is one two-bedroom apartment with a kitchen available in the same building for $249 before discount if someone wants to double up and have a kitchen. Location, phone and contact info is below. Use my name, Cushing, as the group ID to get your group rate and to get booked in the 16 room building.

Phone: 800-990-9956
Dates: Check in Friday, July 10, check out Monday, July 13

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Mutt, you won't be able to make SW5? :eek:

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks like another run to the Lockeford Meats Co for sausage will be required.
Still reliving the Napa weekend with pictures.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Wheeww......! Glad to hear that Ron and Rich! Ya had me worried about how I was gonna tell Ms. Hoskins that you weren't comin'.....!!!:eek:
Gotta try to make one of those rides soon. I'm wantin' to get a ride together from basically southeast/coastal area and ride to the upper NW south to San Diego or cut over from LA, back to Colorado and maybe Yellowstone all in one trip....maybe I can co-ordinate with next years.....?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just have to figure how to stay out west to do SW and anti-shark week?? Any ideas what to tell the wife??? Have to use the one that I have not used .....

·
Registered
743 Posts
I put it on my calendar. Doesn't guarantee I can be there,
but it's on my calendar...

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wheeww......! Glad to hear that Ron and Rich! Ya had me worried about how I was gonna tell Ms. Hoskins that you weren't comin'.....!!!:eek:
Gotta try to make one of those rides soon. I'm wantin' to get a ride together from basically southeast/coastal area and ride to the upper NW south to San Diego or cut over from LA, back to Colorado and maybe Yellowstone all in one trip....maybe I can co-ordinate with next years.....?
Damn, that sounds like an awesome trip! Keep in touch on that - the west has so much incredible riding and there's a ton of places I still plan on exploring. I just need to make you you don't go driving off any cliffs!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 168 Posts