Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I was minding my own business ect, when suddenly a FLTRUSE came into view. An hour or so later it's mine. This is my 3rd RG since 08. It is easily the nicest riding bike my ass has ever sat on. I'll not bore you with endless drivel about how ''wonderful'' it is. Just know it is. ;) The color is red and darker red. Life is good!

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Grats on the new ride

·
Administrator
12,675 Posts
Congratulations, but it didn't happen without pics. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
The hell with that, I want drivel!.........LOL:p

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll post some pics in a few days. Been busy putting on miles for a dyno tune. I figure around 2,000 it should be loosened up enough for that. Just rolled over 600 this afternoon. Hoping to do the 1,000 mi service Thurs or Fri. Life is good...:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
I was at my dealer last Sat picking up some misc parts and I asked them if the moto co had announced when they were going to come out with a '15 FLTU. They told me no, but that they had a CVO Ultra over by the office. I went and took a look and what a beauty! Probably the same color combo as yours, red and darker red. It was very tempting but it was just too rich for my blood. Enjoy your new ride, I'm jealous!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats on the new sled...any planned mods?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rode out to Minneola today and talked to Doc about a tune. He suggested Fullsac headers with modified CVO muffs and a TTS dyno tune. Other than that there just isn't much to do. My wife and I take 1 or 2 trips a year so dependability is my main concern. The stock pipes really leave me cold. I'll try some pics in the next day or two. Thanks every one for the kind words.:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
great bike congrats

1 - 19 of 19 Posts