Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Freedom slipons, cut cats out of header and Arlen Ness Stage one air cleaner resulted in 94 HP and 114RWT. And it runs MUCH cooler and sounds amazing

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
I put the Fullsac 2" cores in mine. Only thing I've done so far. Nice little rumble without the drone. Put over 100 miles on it yesterday and I'm happy with it. I'll leave the cat in it this year and see where it goes from there. Your CVO already has a high flow air cleaner so that's not really needed unless you want to change up the look.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had HD install Vance & Hines dresser dual headers and high flow mufflers right out of the showroom to the service bay before I rode it home, when I picked it up it had 6 miles on the clock and the new pipes and stage one download. sounds awesome, alot like my 2002 that is listed in my sig pic. gonna add a SE race tuner at the 1000 mile tune up. 330 miles on her so far.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I installed Fulsac DX header, 2'' cores and also a TTS tuner with a download from Fulsac. Performance is much better and the bike sounds great. I also left out the packing. It just sounds so much better without it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.