Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a set of takeoff enforcer wheels that have been powdered coated gloss black. They come with the 2 front rotors and the internal spacers but no bearings are installed. The tires have less then 25 miles on them. The rear is 16" and the front is the 19". Only selling them because i am going with 21" instead. They have not been used since being powder coated thats why I never had the bearings installed so they can be set up for abs or non abs you just need the bearings put back into the wheel. I will take $950.00 plus shipping paypal is accepted Thanks for looking Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have a 2011 FLTRU with stock 28 spoke wheels, does anyone know if my current bearing will work with these?
Should fit fine - just select proper bearing (abs/ non abs) for your set-up. You will want new bearings and not try to salvage those from your current ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are both rims clean, no scratches or cosmetic damage? The rear was tough to see clearly in the initial pics. Any idea how much the shipping might be to zip 25414?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rims are clean never even put them on the bike they got powdered coated and then tires went back on them and that's it if you like I can take close ups and send them to you just pm me your email or cell so I can text them to you. Shipping not sure but I'm willing to absorb some of it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts