Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a 2015 engine guard and the fairing supports in order to build up a wrecked bike. I have it sold to a friend of mine. Just trying to keep the costs down for him. If anybody has them from upgrading to a different engine guard such as the new chopped setup from HD, then I’d sure like a chance to buy your old stuff. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There actually aren't a lot that are OEM and fairly prices for a take off. Plus I need the fairing supports and many of those are either off of wrecks and so you don't really know the condition, or they aren't in a set and you are stuck buying two new ones. If I'm going to be paying $200+ for parts off eBay, then I'd be better off just buying the new chopped engine guard. I just can't get the guard in Chrome.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
the engine guard is not specific to 2015 and up. you can use any one from 2009 on. and for a new one of those, you can get a decent price on a chrome one, i had a hard time finding one in black for less than $100.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
I got a engine guard and 2010 fairing supports from Horny Toad HD but that was when PC Pain was there, I don't know how thing are going there since PC Pain left because I haven't ordered anything. I believe the chrome engine guard was around $130, I can't recall the price on the supports.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There actually aren't a lot that are OEM and fairly prices for a take off. Plus I need the fairing supports and many of those are either off of wrecks and so you don't really know the condition, or they aren't in a set and you are stuck buying two new ones. If I'm going to be paying $200+ for parts off eBay, then I'd be better off just buying the new chopped engine guard. I just can't get the guard in Chrome.
i should have been more specific. I was talking about the fairing supports. Ive found over 15 active auctions on ebay for the engine guard OEM mounts, black and chrome. if you need the inner fairing main bracket (radio bracket), I've found boardtrackerhd.com to have the best price. for some reason, people on ebay try to sell that main mount for more than HD charges.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts