Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wtt my Vance and Hines big radius that have 500 miles on them. They are black in color. They have nothing wrong other than a spot where the black wore off from the floorboard. This is behind the stock floorboard and cannot be seen at all once installed. I would like to trade for a set of dragos h pipe headers in black or Vance and Hines true duals in black.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wtt my Vance and Hines big radius that have 500 miles on them. They are black in color. They have nothing wrong other than a spot where the black wore off from the floorboard. This is behind the stock floorboard and cannot be seen at all once installed. I would like to trade for a set of dragos h pipe headers in black or Vance and Hines true duals in black.

I have a set of Rienhart True Duals I'm looking to sell. I would like some kind of 2-into-1 pipe, so I wouldn't necessarily be looking for a trade. Maybe $450 for my set and I'll cover shipping? Let me know what you think. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 928-925-5451. Thanks! --Todd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts