Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am skeptical when I can't look at the thing I'm going to buy before I buy it; especially when it comes from the stealership. I want to get a service manual for my bike, and I know the CVO has a supplement, but I have seen a couple different things about the supplement that I don't understand. Maybe someone here can clear it up. If you have the 2015 FLTRUSE supplement, can you please tell me if it is more than just an electrical supplement? I went on Surdyke and got a part number for the supplement and found 99494-15. When doing a google search for this, I found varying prices, but no description of what's inside. One one site, I found a digital link to the HD dealer's page that had access to the the wiring diagrams for the various 2015 CVO models, one heading was listed as "2015 Harley-Davidson FLTRUSE Model Service Manual Suppliment (99494-15)" and the contents were like 10 pages of wiring diagrams along with 90 pages of wiring diagrams for all the other 2015 CVO models. What does this mean? Is that all there is to the supplement? Would I be paying $80+ to get 10 pages applicable to my model?

Thanks to anyone that can clear this up for me,
Nuke

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Now I want one of these : )

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Now I want one of these : )
I'll keep my eyes open on the CVO forum if any pop up. Hell, if something new comes along this year, I'll sell ya this one. Won't know until the dealer meeting though.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts