Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Has anyone changed to bars on a 15 Road Glide im wanting to put 14 or 15" bars on any help would be great.

·
Registered
73 Posts
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1424935674.563286.jpg these are Invicta Bars and are only 10" look online they are $329.00 get them quick in the size you want, i got my Bike in August had bars on my bike by end of September and now have over 10,000 miles on them, i hated orig. bars couldn't change them fast enough.

·
Registered
615 Posts
View attachment 179113 these are Invicta Bars and are only 10" look online they are $329.00 get them quick in the size you want, i got my Bike in August had bars on my bike by end of September and now have over 10,000 miles on them, i hated orig. bars couldn't change them fast enough.
Those bars look killer! Can you see the upper gauges ok from the riding position?

·
Registered
329 Posts
View attachment 179113 these are Invicta Bars and are only 10" look online they are $329.00 get them quick in the size you want, i got my Bike in August had bars on my bike by end of September and now have over 10,000 miles on them, i hated orig. bars couldn't change them fast enough.
Those look great...and great price, too. Did you DYI the install or did you have an independent or dealership do it for you? I don't see rush-more-air-into-your-face vents but see something on the left side of your tank console. What year is your bike?

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Those look great...and great price, too. Did you DYI the install or did you have an independent or dealership do it for you? I don't see rush-more-air-into-your-face vents but see something on the left side of your tank console. What year is your bike?
Look closer at the radio, the two side gauges and the vent above the radio. It's a '15.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I put the same bars on mine, but 14". Love the Vindikta's!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2105 Handlebars

Well i did this my self and put 12" outlaw S/S Bars on and the only problem i had was the new twist grip i got from Harley comes with plugs for the 2014 and the 2015 is backwards so you have to use the stock connector and get new terminals from Harley Terminal Part # 72168-07 you wire the plug if your holding it with the clip up yellow leed red wire is on far right white wire in center and black wire on far left, black leed is the same red, white and black.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2015 Road Glide apes

Gonna put some 18" handlebars on my road glide, any help with how to change the hydraulic clutch cable would be a big help.
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts