Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$16k takes it, in and out of port is killing me, must sell

Immaculate and like new 2015 Harley road glide special in black denim paint for sale. 6349 miles. Always garage kept and all maintenance up to date conducted by HD professionals.

Paul Yaffe 10" Monkey Bars
Klock Werks 9inch sport flare windscreen
CVO custom stitched solo seat
Performance Machine renthal grips
Arlen Ness mirrors
Arlen Ness levers
Screamin Eagle heavy breather performance air cleaner
HD 4-point docking hardware

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Nice set-up sailor!!!
Relatively stock...exhaust, wheels, motor...great condition other than some blemish on chromed (scratch that) front forks.....GLWS!!!
Awesome pricing

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes sir, well actually TMCS as of last year and there is no such thing as moved up from TM. Best rate in the Navy!! and you went surface?? haha sorry man that sounds terrible.. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
10,226 Posts
Did you have to go through the escape tank with the steinke hood ? First time ten feet from the top a diver snatched me . Second and third time blew ear drums in the dive chamber , doc sent me packing , after graduation from sub school no less . Only so much skating a surface TM can do without going crazy , so a year into my first ship , they let me convert ..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh ya ive been through the escape trainer a couple times, good ole steinke, youre probably the reason they dont let anyone go through that big tower. they also do not use steinke hoods anymore, its the seie suits now. All of the TMs in the surface fleet were converted to GMs in the subforce we are now Machinist Mates Weapons. I have done both fast attacks and boomers, currently on an inspection team down here in KB. the good life haha.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Go ahead Jack and help out a shipmate and get preferential parking at Shark Week

1 - 19 of 19 Posts