Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
I just bought a service manual for a 2013 FLTRX from my local Harley dealer. It was a little over $65 plus tax, so the 2015 is about the same price. I think it is a must have item if you do a lot of the work yourself. I hated paying that much for a manual but would do it again to have it on hand when i need it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought a service manual for a 2013 FLTRX from my local Harley dealer. It was a little over $65 plus tax, so the 2015 is about the same price. I think it is a must have item if you do a lot of the work yourself. I hated paying that much for a manual but would do it again to have it on hand when i need it.
Perhaps you didn't read the ad its for a 2015 service manual not a 2013 manual, the old ones were $65 the new ones like everything else had a price increase

·
Registered
860 Posts
Perhaps you didn't read the ad its for a 2015 service manual not a 2013 manual, the old ones were $65 the new ones like everything else had a price increase
Yes i read the add. I was referring to your selling price being the same price i bought my 2013 manual for. I guess i just worded it wrong. I was not saying anything about your selling price being to high if that is what you got out of it. Sorry if it came out that way.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes i read the add. I was referring to your selling price being the same price i bought my 2013 manual for. I guess i just worded it wrong. I was not saying anything about your selling price being to high if that is what you got out of it. Sorry if it came out that way.

Thanks for the updates

1 - 12 of 12 Posts